A Pastoral poem to a lady in St. P--- parish, on the death her lover, occasion'd by her cruelty [electronic resource].
- Dublin : Printed by S. Powell in Crane-lane, near Essex-street, 1728-9.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Pastoral poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- Single sheet verse.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "While my sad lines in mournful numbers flow,".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, P117
English Short Title Catalog, T212302.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|