To the public. [electronic resource] : It affords a large portion of honest exultation, to every lover of his King and country, to view the numerous and noble gifts, for the families of those privates, who have fallen by the hands of the rebels--because too much cannot be done for them. Encreased is that exultation, to find the Walter Blake Kirwan--to whose matchless eloquence, no hearer ever yet refused his applause, or his money--is to plead for the widows and orphans, on Sunday next, in St. Thomas's Church, where Marquis Cornwallis, and his suite will attend. ...
- [Dublin]h] : Campbell & Shea, printers, Pitt-street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/4⁰.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed and dated: A traveller. Dublin, July 5, 1798.
Signed and dated at foot: A traveller. Dublin, July 5, 1798.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T212857.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|