An elegy on the lamented death of John Mullen, doctor of physick, deceas'd July 11th, 1729. By Miles Aston [electronic resource].
- Dublin : Printed by E. Waters at the back of the Blind Key, near Essex Bridge, 1729.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet : ill. ; 1/2⁰.
- Elegiac poetry, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The thirsty tyrant, active in our woe,".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, A355
English Short Title Catalog, T213689.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|