Dublin August 6, 1731. [electronic resource] : This day Captain John Vernon opposed the Lord Mayor on riding the franchises of the city of Dublin, at their attempting to enter on his mannor of Clontarf in the county of Dublin, at large, and made the following speech.
- Dublin : Printed by George Faulkner, in Essex-Street, 1731.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
p. ; 1/2⁰.
- Liberty -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- History -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head: Dublin, August 6, 1731.
Imprint from colophon.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T213704.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|