Jermyn Wych, Esq; son, heir and executor of Sir Cyrill Wych, Knt. deceas'd, who was administrator to Dame Susan his wife, who was the relict and executrix of Sir Herbert Perrott, deceas'd, appel' Sir John Packington, and Dame Hester his wife, sole daughter and heir of the said Sir Herbert Perrott, resp' the respondents case [electronic resource].
- [London : s.n., 1712]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
4p. ; 2⁰.
- Wych, Jermyn, 1670 or 71-1720, -- Trials, litigation, etc., -- Early works to 1800. -- appellant
[Hester, Dame], -- Trials, litigation, etc., -- Early works to 1800. -- respondent
Legacies -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title.
"To be heard Thursday 8. May, 1712" (docket title).
House of Lords appeal case.
Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T214529.
- Pakington, Hester, Lady, 1671 or 2-1715. , Author
Wych, Jermyn, 1670 or 71-1720.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|