To the British inhabitants of India. Having on the 10th instant received a peremptory order from the ... Governor General in Council, to return to Europe, by the Mildred, a ship now under despatch, I think it necessary to lay before the public all the correspondence that has passed, upon this occasion; ... [electronic resource].
- [Calcutta?, 1798]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
23,p. ; 4⁰.
- Assault and battery -- India -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- India Calcutta.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from drop-head title and first few lines of text.
The correspondence on Charles Maclean's "insinuation .. with regard to the conduct of the magistrate of Ghazeepore" ends in 1798; Charles Maclean returned on the Mildred in the spring of 1798.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T214682.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|