An Abridgment of Christian doctrine, revised and enlarged by M.G and published for the use of the N-n district [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Short abridgement of Christian doctrine.
- Newcastle upon Tyne : [s.n.], Printed in the year MDCCLXXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
48p. ; 12⁰.
- Catholic Church -- Catechisms.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Newcastle upon Tyne.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A Roman Catholic catechism, based on the catechism of Henry Turberville.
Turned chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T215646.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|