An Express from Edinburgh. Dublin, March 30th. This day arrived a packet from Great Britain which brought the following advices, viz. Frankfort, March 21. We hear from Friburg, that the Duke of Wirtemberg arrived there the 15th instant to view the fortifications of that place, ... [electronic resource].
- Dublin : Printed by Edwin Sandys in Crane-Lane, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Jacobite Rebellion, 1715 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T217157.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|