Robert Fitzgerald, Esq; and Lucy his wife (Late Lucy Leslie, a spinster), a minor, under the age of 21 years, - - - - appellants. The Reverend James Leslie, clerk, and John Blenerhasset, Esq; and Anne his wife, - respondents. The appellants case [electronic resource].
- [London : s.n., 1750]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
7,p. ; 2⁰.
- Leslie, James, 1707-1770 -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Land tenure -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title.
Signed: W. Murray. W. Noel.
"To be heard at the bar of the House of Lords, on the [blank] day of [blank] 1750" (docket title).
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T217547.
- Fitzgerald, Lucy, d. 1750. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|