Dr. Young's Poem on the last day. [electronic resource] : Translated into prose, after the manner of the Archbishop of Cambray, by T. Henry, A.M. To which are added, poems on the general conflagration and last judgment, by several hands.
- London : Sold by R. Thomson in the Strand, [1790?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
viii,160p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- Judgment Day -- Early works to 1800.
English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T217839.
- Young, Edward, 1683-1765.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|