The Whold book of Psalms, collected into English metre, [electronic resource] : By Thomas sternhold, John Hopkins, and others; conferr'd with the Hebrew: set forth and allowed to be sung in all churches, of all the people together, before and after morning and evening prayer; and also before and after sermons; and moreover in private houses, for their godly solace and comfort: laying apart all ungodly songs and bailads, which tend only to the nourishing of vice, and corrupting of youth.
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Sternhold and Hopkins.
- Oxford : Printed by T. Wright and W. Gill, printers to the University: sold by S. Crowder, in Paternoster Row, London; and by W. Jackson, in Oxford, [1775?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
88p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Psalms -- Paraphrases, English.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Oxford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In this edition, there is no "and" before "sold by S. Crowder" in the imprint and no price.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T219154.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|