[Th]e Gubernators of Herriot's Hospital, and James Young their thesaurer, appellants. Robert Hepburn of Bearford, respondent. The respondent's case [electronic resource].
- [London? : s.n., ca. 1710]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ( p.) ; 1/2⁰.
- [Bell, George, Merchant in Edinburgh] -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
[Hepburn, Margaret] -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
[Hepburn, Patrick, of East-Craig] -- Early works to 1800.
Hepburn, Mr. (Robert), 1690-1716 -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Inheritance and succession -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T219309.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|