Mrs. Guyon, the present Matron of the London Hospital, having given in her resignation; and the same having been accepted; I beg leave to offer myself to succeed her: being encouraged by a number of the governors, who have long know me and my family.-One of whom was a liberal benfactor to the hospital, on which account the governors did me the honor of making me a governess. ... [electronic resource].
- [London : s.n., 1797]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/4⁰.
- Advertising -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated: Camberwell-Grove, Dec. 7, 1797.
The Bodleian Library copy is signed in MS.: Arabella Donne.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T220076.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|