A companion to the altar: shewing the nature and necessity of a sacramental preparation; in order to our worthy receiving the Holy Communion. [electronic resource] : Wherein those fears and scruples about ... and drinking unworthily, and of ... own damnation thereby are proved groundless and unwarrantable. Unto which are added, prayers and meditations, preparative to a sacramental preparation, according to what the Church of England requires from her communicants.
- The fourteenth edition.
- Dublin : Printed by Boulter Grierson, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, 1766.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
40p. ; 24⁰.
- Lord's Supper -- Prayers and devotions -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By William Vickers.
At foot of the imprint: "this book is bound up with the common prayers of several sorts: and to be had at the place abovesaid".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T220845.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|