The case of John Burrowes Draper and George his son, Joshua Morris gent. Elizabeth his wife, Christopher Potter, gent. and Phillis his wife, Sarah Burrowes and Martha Burrowes, spinsters; which said John, Elizabeth, and Phillis, Sarah, and Martha, were brother and sisters, and legatees of George Burrowes of London merchant, deceas'd [electronic resource].
- [London : s.n., 1716]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
p. ; 1/2⁰.
- Broadsides -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Docket title: 'The case of John Burrowes, &c.'.
On the debt of Sir Alexander Rigby to John Burrowes et al.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), C926A
English Short Title Catalog, T221238.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|