Reverend sir, you are desired to give notice in your Parish Church on Sunday next, that the Reverend [blank] official and surrogate of the Archdeacon of Derby, intends to hold his visitation in the parish church of Chesterfield, on Thursday the twenty-fourth day of May next ensuing the date hereof, where the beneficed clergy are to attend, and undergo the said visitation; the old Churchwardens must also attend at the same time, and return the new elected officers, that they may be sworn and admitted for the year ensuing. ... [electronic resource].
- [Lichfield? : s.n., 1792]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/4⁰.
- Visitations (Church work) -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Lichfield.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed: John Green, apparitor.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T221517.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|