An acconnt [sic] of the battle of Shirissmure [sic], by a Highland-man who made his escape. ... [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Account of the battle of Shirissmure
- [Edinburgh? : s.n., 1715?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Great Britain. Army -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In this edition "account" is spelt "acconnt", and the first line of text begins with "Wen her nain sell ..".
A satirical account, allegedly written by a Highland deserter from the Earl of Mar's army, of the battle of Sheriff-muir, which took place just before the more decisive battle of Preston.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T222656.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|