A concise history of printing. [electronic resource] : Containing an account of its origin and progress; and also the æra of its introduction into England. Together with the improvements that have been made in that valuable and ingenious art; from its first discovery to the present time. To which is added, a variety of instructions and examples necessary both for compositors and pressmen.
- Standardized Title:
- Concise history of the origin and progress of printing. Abridgments
- [London?] : Printed in the year, 1774.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
160p. ; 8⁰.
- Printing -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- An abridgement of Philip Luckombe's 'A concise history of the origin and progress of printing.'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T223677.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|