The test of the Right Hon. Henry Fox, Esq; in contest with Thomas Bonell, gent. [electronic resource] : Comprising the life and genealogy of the former, and the sufferings of the latter, the fatal case of John Ayliffe, Esq; and a record of such deeds as must alarm the present age, and amaze posterity. Duteously dedicated to the father and fountain of justice and mercy.
- Edinburgh : Printed for the author, MDCCLXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
58;2p. ; 4⁰.
- Ayliffe, John -- Early works to 1800.
Holland, Henry Fox, Baron, 1705-1774 -- Early works to 1800.
Claims against decedents' estates -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- On verso of the titlepage is an advertisement, signed: T. Bonell, for subscribers to this work in order to relieve Bonell financially.
Includes, with separate pagination, but with "Finis" on p. 2: 'A true and candid state of the case between the Right Hon. Henry Fox, Esq; and Thomas Bonell, gent.'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T224157.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|