An Excellent old song, setting forth the memorable battle fougt between Sir Lancelot du Lake, and Tarouin the giant, who dwelt at the giant's cave, at Edenside near Penrith [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Noble atchievements of King Arthur, and his knights of the Round Table.
- Penrith : Printed by Anthony Soulby, [1800?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
8p. ; 8⁰.
- Songs, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Penrith.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'The argument' on the verso of the titlepage includes this statement: "Taken from an ancient manuscript, losely [sic] found in the ruins of a Danish temple, called Mabourgh Castle, by Mr. Scollough, of Emont Bridge, guide to the antiquities there".
A slightly longer version of 'The noble atchievements of King Arthur, and his knights of the Round Table'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T225026.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|