(To be reported by Lord Gardenston.) Information for William, Charles, Margaret, Charlotte, Thomas, Frances-Laura, George, and Robert Dundases, children procreate of the marriage betwixt Sir Thomas Dundas of Kerse, baronet, and Lady Charlotte Fitzwilliam, his wife, and the trustees of the said children, and Robert Bruce, Esq of Kennet, one of the senators of the College of Justice, their tutor ad litem; Mary Dundas, alias Bruce, third daughter of Thomas Dundas of Fingask, and spouse of James Bruce of Kinnaird, James Bruce and Janet-Maitland Bruce, children procreate betwixt the said Mary Dundas and James Bruce, and the said James Bruce of Kinnaird, for himself and for his interest, and as administrator in-law for his said children, defenders; against Sir Thomas Dundas of Kerse, baronet, pursuer [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh : s.n., 1783]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
20p. ; 4⁰.
- Inheritance and succession -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The first six words of the title enclosed in square brackets.
Signed: Jo. Maclaurin.
Square bracket(s) in title or imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T226082.
- Dundas of Aske, Thomas Dundas, Baron, 1741-1820.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|