His Majesty's most gracious speech to both Houses of Parliament, on Tuesday the twenty fifth day of June, 1751 [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Speeches. 1751-06-25
- London : Printed by Thomas Baskett, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty; and by the assigns of Robert Baskett, 1751.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
4p. ; 2⁰.
- Jacobite Rebellion, 1715.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In this edition press figures on pp. 3 and 4 are 3 and 3 respectively.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T226352.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|