The life surprising adventures and heroic actions of Sir William Wallace, general and governor of Scotland. [electronic resource] : A new edition. Wherein the old obsolete words are rendered more intelligible; and adapted to the understanding of such who have not leisure to study the meaning and import of such phrases, without the help of a glossary.
- Standardized Title:
- Actis and deidis of Schir William Wallace. Modern English. Hamilton
- Aberdeen : Printed and sold by John Boyle, M.DCC.LXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
272p. ; 12⁰.
- Wallace, William, Sir, d. 1305.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Aberdeen.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The author named in the introduction as "blind Hary", i.e. Henry the Minstrel.
Based on the Latin prose history of Wallace by John Blair, and adapted in modern English by William Hamilton, who signs the dedication.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T226462.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|