Stanton inclosure. Notices with extracts from the award of the Commisssioners named and authorised in and by an act of Parliament passed in the thirty-eighth year of the reign of His Present Majesty King George the Third, and entitled "An act for dividing, allotting, and inclosing the common fields, half-year or shack lands, lammas meadows, commons, and waste grounds, within the Manor and Parish of Stanton in the county of Suffolk." [electronic resource].
- London : Printed by Davis, Wilks, and Taylor, printers, Chancery-lane, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
13,p. ; 2⁰.
- Real property -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title.
Docket title: 'No. [blank] Stanton. Notice of roads, public allotments, &c. 1800'.
Imprint from docket title.
Imprint at foot of p. : "Davis, Wilks, and Taylor, Chancery-lane".
With blanks designed to be completed in MS..
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T226901.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|