Unto the Right Honourable the Lords of Council and Session, the petition of Christopher Armstrong of Howdale, ... [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh : s.n., 1748]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
3,p. ; 2⁰.
- Antenuptial contracts -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Marriage law -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: July 15. 1748.
Signed: George Brown.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T227378.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|