A tear of regret, [electronic resource] : To the memory of Lieutenant Colonel Shadwell, of the twenty-fifth regiment of Light Dragoons, shot through the heart by a deserter, at Wrotham, on Saturday the first day of June, 1799: second edition. By the Rev. W. Cole, Maidstone.
- Maidston : Printed by J. Blake, 1799. And sold by Mess. Cadell and Davies, Strand, London, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
6,,6-17,p. ; 4⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Maidstone.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'A tear of regret, on the death of Lieutenant-Colonel Shadwell'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T228427.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|