Bye-laws, for the conduct and regulation of the Dublin marine-society, and the officers, servants, and objects thereof [electronic resource].
- Dublin : [s.n.], Printed in the year of Our Lord, 1789.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
31,p. ; 8⁰.
- [Dublin Marine-Society] -- By-laws -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T229609.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|