Account of the proceedings, of the associate session, Presbytery and Synod, against Matthew Scott. [electronic resource] : Being the sequel of the mighty suit of a six-pence. Containing copies of several original letters &c. relative to the process.
- Glasgow : Printed for Matthew Scott the publisher, and sold by him at his Shop a little below the black-friare steps, and by the booksellers in town and country, MDCCLXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
40p. ; 8⁰.
- Libel and slander -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Glasgow.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The author is named in the imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T229927.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|