The third part of King Henry VI. A tragedy. By W. Shakespear [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Henry VI. Part 3
- Edinburgh : Printed by A. Donaldson, and sold at his Shop, corner of Arundel-street, Strand, London; and at Edinburgh, MDCC.LXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
83,p. ; 12⁰.
- Henry VI, King of England, 1421-1471 -- Drama -- Early works to 1800.
English drama (Tragedy) -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T230950.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|