Synod of Angus and Mearns and presbytery of Fordon, with the heritors, elders and heads of families, callers of Mr. David Corse probationer, and son to Mr. David Corse sometime minister in Old-Aberdeen, to be their minister in the said parish of Dunnotter, respondents; some heads of families, callers of the Reverend Mr. Robert Melvil minister of the Gospel in the parish of Duris, to be their minister at Dunnotter in the presbytery of Fordon, appellants. The respondents case to be heard at tho bar of the venerable assembly upon the day of May 1735. ... [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh : s.n., 1735]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
8p. ; 4⁰.
- Public worship -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title.
Signed: Pat. Haldane. Geo. Middleton.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T230969.
- Church of Scotland. Presbytery of Fordoun.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|