An explicatory catechism: or, An explanation of the assembly's shorter catechism [electronic resource] : Wherein all the answers of the assembly's catechism are taken abroad in under questions and answers; the truths explained, and proved by reasons and scripture; several cases of conscience resolved; some chief controversies in religion stated, with the arguments against divers errors: useful to be read in private families, after examination in the catechism itself, for the more clear and thorough understanding of what is therein learned. By Thomas Vincent, sometime minister of maudline. Milk street in London.
- Aberdeen : Printed and sold by John Boyle, MDCCLXXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
, 255,  p. ; 12⁰.
- Westminster Assembly (1643-1652). Shorter catechism.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Aberdeen.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T231216.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|