A list of the officers of His Majesty's marine forces, [electronic resource] : with the numbers of the companies stationed at each of the three head quarters. Also a list of the officers who have been allowed to retire upon their full pay: and a list of the reduced officers of the said forces; preceded by an alphabetical list of the whole.
- Standardized Title:
- Lists. 1800-01-01
- [London, 1800]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
72, , 1-3p., 4-60 leaves. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Militia -- Registers.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of title: Admiralty-Office, 1 January, 1800.
The 'Alphabetical list' is bound before the lists by rank and has separate pagination.
The list is printed on the verso of each leaf; some leaves are printed on both sides.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T231275.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|