Virtue and industry. [electronic resource] : An historical poem on the art of spinning (alias) scribling, Showing it's antiquity, and how it was practised by men and women of the highest rank in all ages, as appears in sacred and prophane writings. Written by Mr. Miles Aston.
- Dublin : Printed by Christopher Dickson, at Temple-Bar, next door to the Punch-Bowl, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
p. ; 1/2⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Single sheet verse.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "When royal Jason and the Argonauts".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, A360
English Short Title Catalog, T232114.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|