An Elegy on the much lamented death of Mr. John Parnel one of His Majesty's judges of the King's Bench, who departed this life at his country seat near Maryborough in the Queen's County, on Sunday the 2d of this instant July 1727 [electronic resource].
- [Dublin : s.n., 1727]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Elegiac poetry, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Single sheet verse.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "My mournful muses guide this pen of mine,".
The "e" of "death" is upside-down.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, E208
English Short Title Catalog, T232222.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|