An Authentic account of the late riots in the town of Birmingham, and its vicinity, from the commencement on Thursday, the 14th of July, 1791; to the final suppression on the 19th of the same month [electronic resource] : Together with the letter of Dr. Priestley, and an answer thereto. Also, the several letters of Wm. Russel and James Keir, Esqrs. With an account of the toasts, drank at the Gallic Commemoration Meeting, at the Hotel, and a literal copy of the seditious hand-bill, which is supposed to have given rise to these riotous proceedings.
- Birmingham : Printed and sold by T.P. Trimer, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
36 p. ; 12⁰.
- African Americans -- Religion.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Birmingham.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signatures: B-D6.
Date from titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T232387.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|