The Despairing weaver's Garland [electronic resource] : Being several pious precepts, and exhorting overy one to the practice of Christian patience. Between a despairing husband, and chearful wife.
- Lincoln : Printed by J. Rose. Where may be had greater choice of historys, garlands, maps, and prints, &c. than at any other shop in this country: also, at his Shop in Gainsbro' on market days, [between ca. 1754 and 1778?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
8 p. : ill. ; 12⁰
- Chapbooks, English -- Specimens
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Lincoln.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Full imprint reads: "Lincoln: Printed by J. Rose. Where may be had greater choice of historys, garlands, maps, and prints, &c. than at any other shop in this county: also, at his shop in Gainsbro' on market days."
J. Rose's dated imprints represented in ESTC span the years 1754 and 1778
Woodcut on t.p.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T300206.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|