The witty and entertaining exploits or George Buchanan, who was commonly called, the King's fool. [electronic resource] : In six parts, complete. To which is added, several entertaining jests.
- Falkirk : [s.n.], Printed in the year, [Between ca. 1790 and 1810?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
32 p. : 1 ill. ; 12⁰
- Buchanan, George, 1506-1582.
Chapbooks, Scottish -- Specimens.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Falkirk.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. Attributed to Dougal Graham
Not listed by Fairley
Description based on a cropped copy in the Bodleian Library, Oxford, which may originally have given a date below the statement "Printed in the year"
Woodcut on t.p.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T300501.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|