Cheap repository. Delays are dangerous; or, The return of John Atkins [electronic resource].
- [London] : Printed and sold by John Marshall, at the Cheap Repository, No. 17, Queen-Street, Cheapside, and No. 4, Aldermary Church-Yard, Bow-Lane, London; and may be had of the booksellers, newsmen, and hawkers, in town and country, [between ca. 1795 and 1798?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
16 p. : 1 ill. ; 4⁰
- Chapbooks, English -- Specimens.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Engraving on t.p. signed 'Lee' (i.e. John Lee?)
Price on title page: Great allowances will be made to shopkeepers and hawkers. Price One Penny, or, 4s. 6d. per 100.-2s. 6d. For 50.- 1s. 6d. for 25. (Entered at Stationers Hall.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T300740.
- Lee, John, fl. 1794-1804
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|