Two hundred & four favourite country dances [electronic resource] : perform'd at court, Almacks, the Pantheon and most publick assembly's, with the newest and best directions for dancing each tune. Set for the violin, German flute and hoboy. Vol: I.
- London : Printed for Straight & Skillern. St Martin's Lane, near Charing Cross, where may be had, a complete vol: of minuets for the violin & harpd, [ca. 1775?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
IV, 102 p. ; obl. 12
Dance music -- England
Dance -- England.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Unaccompanied melodies with instructions for each dance
Printed with two dances to each page, numbered 1-204
Comprises the yearly dances from 1768 to 1775, beginning with 1775
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T301028.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|