Bona mors: or The art of dying happily. [electronic resource] : To which is annexed, the Rosary, the crosses of St. Francis, and the thirty days sprayer.
- The sixteenth edition. Corrected and approved.
- London : Printed by J.P. Cochlan, No. 37, Duke-street, Grosvenor-Square, M,DCC,XCVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
96 p. ; 12⁰.
- Devotional exercises.
Death -- Early works to 1800.
Prayers -- Early works to 1800.
Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
Death -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At foot of title page: Eight pence.
Price on title page: Eight-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T301338.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|