An Account of the treaty held at the city of Albany, in the province of New-York, by His Excellency the governor of that province, and the honourable the commissioners for the provinces of Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania, with the Indians of the Six Nations, in October, 1745 [electronic resource].
- Philadelphia : Printed by B. Franklin, at the new-printing-office, near the market, M,DCC,XLVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
20p. ; 2⁰.
- Indians of North America -- Treaties.
Iroquois Indians -- Treaties.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Minutes of the treaty; signed: Tho. Lawrence, John Kinsey.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 5790
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 959
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 407
English Short Title Catalog, W812.
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790, printer.
New York (Colony). 1745.
Six Nations. 1745.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|