A sermon, delivered to the First Congregation in Cambridge, and the religious society in Charlestown, April 11, 1793. [electronic resource] : On occasion of the annual fast in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. By David Tappan, A.M. professor of divinity in Harvard-College. Published by desire of the hearers.
- Boston : Printed by Samuel Hall, in Cornhil, MDCCXCIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
31,  p. ; 8⁰.
- Fast-day sermons -- 1793 Apr. 11.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Mr. Tappan's sermon on the annual fast, April 11, 1793.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 26244
English Short Title Catalog, W3099.
- Hall, Samuel, 1740-1807, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|