Sincere reigning love to Christ, [electronic resource] : considered in its nature, influence and usefulness, both with respect to the private Christian, and a minister of the Gospel. A sermon delivered at the ordination of the Reverend Joseph Hazard, to the pastoral charge of the church in Southold, First Society, June 7, 1797. By Samuel Buell, D.D. Pastor of the church in East-Hampton. [Six lines of Scripture texts].
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed by Samuel Green, 1797.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
30,p. ; 8⁰.
- Hazard, Joseph, 1757-1817.
- Ordination sermons -- 1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Dr. Buell's sermon at the ordination of the Reverend Mr. Hazard.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 31889
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 417
Johnson, H.A. New London, 1330
English Short Title Catalog, W3325.
- Green, Samuel, 1768-1859, printer.
Presbyterian Church (Southold, N.Y.) , Author
Presbyterian Church (Southold, N.Y.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|