A statement of the singular manner of proceeding of the Rev. Association, of the south part of Litchfield County, [electronic resource] : in an ecclesiastical prosecution, by them instituted against the Rev. Stanley Griswold, Pastor of the First Church of Christ in New-Milford; who, without being heard in his own defence, was by by them sentenced to an exclusion from their associate communion. [One line of Scripture text] Together with a subsequent address to said association, by Nehemiah Strong, Esq. of said New-Milford, late professor of natural philosophy &c. at Yale College. To which is asdded a short appendix.
- Hartford : Printed by Elisha Babcock, 1798.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
32 p. ; 8⁰.
- First Congregational Church (New Milford, Conn.).
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 784
English Short Title Catalog, W3572.
- Strong, Nehemiah, 1729-1807. , Author
Strong, Nehemiah, 1729-1807.
Babcock, Elisha, 1753-1821, printer.
Litchfield South Association. , Author
Litchfield South Association.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|