The Quakers assisting to preserve the lives of the Indians in the barracks, vindicated [electronic resource] : and proved to be consistent with reason, agreeable to our law, hath an inseperable connection with the law of God, and exactly agreeable with the principles of the people call'd Quakers. [Fourteen lines of quotations].
- Philadelphia : Printed by Anthony Armbruster, in Moravian Alley, 1764.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
16p. ; 8⁰.
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania.
Massacres -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed on p. 13: Philanthropos.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 9806
English Short Title Catalog, W3747.
- Armbruster, Anthony, 1717?-1796, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|