A surprising account of the Devil's appearing to John Chesselden and James Arkins, at a town near the Missisippi [sic], on the 24th of May, 1784. [electronic resource] : Written with their own hands.
- Printed at Exeter [N.H.] : [s.n.], --1796.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
24p. ; 15 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Exeter.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 30187
English Short Title Catalog, W9646.
- Arkins, James. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|