An address to the legislature and people of the state of Connecticut, [electronic resource] : on the subject of dividing the state into districts for the election of representatives in Congress. By a citizen of Connecticut.
- New-Haven : Printed by T. and S. Green, 1791.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
37,p. ; 8⁰.
- Apportionment (Election law) -- Connecticut.
Administrative and political divisions.
Connecticut -- Administrative and political divisions.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to William Pitt Beers by Evans.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 37
English Short Title Catalog, W11788.
- Green, Thomas, 1735-1812, printer.
Green, Samuel, 1743-1799, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|