Christ, holding the stars in his right hand, and walking in the midst of the golden candlesticks [electronic resource] : A sermon preached at the ordination of the Reverend Mr. Nathanael Robbins, to the pastoral care of the Church of Christ in Milton, February 13th 1750,1. By Samuel Cooke, A.M. Pastor of the Second Church in Cambridge. [Three lines from Matthew].
- Boston : Printed by S. Kneeland in Queen-Street, MDCCLI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,20p. ; 8⁰.
- Robbins, Nathaniel, 1726-1795.
- Ordination sermons -- 1751.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Mr. Cooke's sermon at the ordination of the Reverend Mr. Nathanael Robbins, February 13th. 1750,1.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 6654
English Short Title Catalog, W11861.
- Kneeland, Samuel, 1697-1769, printer.
First Congregational Church (Milton, Mass.) , Author
First Congregational Church (Milton, Mass.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|