The Farmer's and Monitor's letters, to the inhabitants of the British colonies [electronic resource].
- Williamsburg [Va.] : Printed by William Rind, MDCCLXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,iii,,97[i.e. 101],p. ; 4⁰.
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Songs and music.
- National songs.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Williamsburg.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reprint of John Dickinson's "Letters from a farmer in Pennsylvania," together with Arthur Lee's "Monitor's letters," no. 1-10. The preface is attributed to Richard Henry Lee by the Library of Congress.
Error in paging: page numbers 33-36 repeated.
"The Liberty song."--p. ; by John Dickinson.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 11239
Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets, 54i
English Short Title Catalog, W12101.
- Lee, Richard Henry, 1732-1794. , Author
Lee, Arthur, 1740-1792 , Author
Dickinson, John, 1732-1808 , Author
Dickinson, John, 1732-1808.
Lee, Arthur, 1740-1792.
Lee, Richard Henry, 1732-1794.
Rind, William, 1733-1773, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|