The fisher-mans calling [electronic resource] : A brief essay, to serve the great interests of religion among our fisher-men; and set before them the calls of their Saviour, whereof they should be sensible, in the employments of their fishery. By Cotton Mather, D.D. [One line from Luke].
- Boston in N.E. : Printed: sold by T. Green, 1712 [i.e., 1711]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,iv,49,p. ; 8⁰.
- Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title: The religious fisher-man.
Printed in 1711. Cf. Diary of Cotton Mather II, p. 135.
Bookseller's advertisement, p. .
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 1550
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 134
English Short Title Catalog, W12229.
- Green, Timothy, 1679-1757, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|